By JENNY LOPEZ LOWE
“Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise. Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.” James 5:13-15
What an appropriate reminder in this time of war agains our health. The Lord gives us guidance to come back to HIM in any circumstance. This passage of scripture is so key.
- Are you in trouble? PRAY
- Are you happy? SING
- Are you SICK? BE ANOINT WITH OIL
- PRAYER? will bring about HEALING
This last part is so important, because the healing of the body is linked to: confession of sins, and to forgiveness. Precious friend, as we meditate on this Word and as you may be facing sickness today, remember God is you healer. He loves you, and reminds us constantly to draw back to HIM in prayer.
So now I ask you:
- Are you in trouble? if yes, choose to PRAY
- Are you happy? Honor HIM, and worship HIM with songs
- Are you sick? Then call on others to join you by faith and pray with you for healing. In the process of physical healing, may God also make you whole, by healing your heart of any old wounds. See, God loves us so much that performing only physical healing show that He is not perfect, COMPLETE HEALING gives testimony of his PERFECT LOVE and power for you.
One thought on “Pray, Sing, Anoint, be Healed”
I agree with your words of wisdom. More than ever we need to reach out to our friends and loved one to ask them to pray for us when we are sick, and likewise, pray for them. Open our mouths and let His healing begin! Thank you for sharing. 😊